This course aims to train participants in effective inclusion of SOGIE diverse people in disaster preparedness and response by:
- Explaining key terms related to SOGIE diversity
- Explaining the meaning of effective SOGIE inclusion and its importance
- Reviewing the legal and humanitarian frameworks governing SOGIE rights and SOGIE inclusion
- Presenting research on the current state of SOGIE inclusion
- Presenting an organizational assessment tool on SOGIE inclusion
- Outlining the 6 components of effective SOGIE inclusion
Upon successful completion of the course and the 3 quizzes in this course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion from VPride.
Step 1 – Register your student account below
Step 2 – Click “Take course” button on the Lesson 1 page to begin.